STANDARD Q COVID-19 IgM/IgG Plus Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antibodies(anti-SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid(N) protein antibodies and anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike RBD antibodies) to SARS-CoV-2 present in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
This test is for in vitro professional diagnostic use and intended as an aid to diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection in convalescent phase of patient with clinical symptoms with SARS-CoV-2 infection. It provides only an initial screening test result. More specific alternative diagnosis methods should be performed in order to obtain the confirmation of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Getting a fast result in 10 ~ 15 minutes
- Easy handling which does not require specific training
- Suitable for Point Of Care Testing
- No follow-ups or equipments required
- Video guide provided (soon)
- External quality control available(option)