- LCD display for visual monitoring of speed and RCF
- Automated decapping of centrifuges
- Automated calculation of RCF values
- In-built damping set for vibration release
- Electronic interlock safety
Automatic decapping centrifuge LX100ADC is an automated tabletop centrifuge with a speed range of 4000 rpm for efficient blood collection. Features automated decapping of tubes with lengths of 75 mm and 100 mm. It prevents aerosol generation and repetitive stress injury. Built-in feature for automated calculation of RCF value. Built-in damping set for releasing the vibrations. An electronic interlock protects the unit from unwanted interruptions during the operation.
There are no reviews yet.